franco.Kernel updater 6.2
franco.Kernel updater app features:
HTC One X:
* Downloads boot.img and modules directly from the FTP
* CPU tools with the ability to change governor parameters and mess with the default governor and CPU frequencies
* Full control over the 4 cores – you can chose how many cores you want your device to use
* Live watch over the 4 cores by the second – you can see the device turning on/off the cores live
* Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
* Checks for updates directly from the ftp
* Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
* Kernel auto-flash
* Cpu frequencies changer
* Governor changer
* Voltage control interface
* Kernel settings:
* Hotplug enabler
* Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
* Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
* Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
* Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
* Custom download path
* Live calibrated voltages panel
* Disable logger
* SQlite defrag on boot
* Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
* A widget with pertinent information
* Power Modes in prebuilt presets for maximum flexibility
This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments:
“I’ve been running AOKP with Franco’s 7.1 and its amazing.
Thank you for your hard work.”
“This kernel + AOKP = Pure awesomeness.
Pretty much the best performance I’ve ever had on any device as of yet.
Thanks so much for your continued effort ”
“Cracked it Franco , well done. Screen-off efficiency it better than stock for me! Went to bed at 65% woke up over 10 hours later and it was 64%!”
This application and kernel will ONLY work with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3/4.0.4 and you need root and a custom recovery to flash the .zip. If you don’t have root or a custom recovery please check this fabulous tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthr … ?t=1392310
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
What’s in this version:
* Color Control interfaces completely redesigned from scratch – now color multipliers and RGB gamma are much more easy to use. This changes are in preparation for the soon to be available color profiles system (which will much look alike the kernel backup system but for color stuff). You need to re-set the colors after this update or they won’t persist on reboot what-so-ever. If you find any bug please post in the XDA kernel thread or email me before leaving 1 star ratings.