Overview: High tech computer crime and industrial espionage on the future Internet.
Requirements: Android OS 2.2 and up
Market Update Released: August 28, 2012
Now remastered for Android tablets, Uplink plays brilliantly on the mobile format. The touch screen interface elegantly replaces the mouse and all of the original tense and paranoid gameplay is bought straight up to date with this new portable version. Stay mobile, trust nobody, don’t get caught.
You’re an Uplink Agent – a freelance computer hacker who makes a living by performing jobs for major corporations. Break into classified computer systems, steal research data, sabotage software, change academic and criminal records, even frame innocent people. Just be sure to cover your tracks, and remember that trust is a weakness.
Praise for the PC Version:
“A stroke of genius…a must for all conspiracy fiends” PC Gamer — 80%
“A true original…paranoia has never been so much fun” PC Format — 81%
“Deeply, deeply, deeply compulsive…try it” Games Master – 80%
Hardware requirements: screen height of 480px or greater, total pixel count of 500,000 or greater. 6.5″+ screen size strongly recommended. Please email us if you purchase the game and find that your device is incompatible
What’s New in Uplink version 1.0.4:
- Disable sound effects option added to menu
- Added targets to all normal mission in full version
- Moved targets to be above payment and mission title
- Expanded compatibility to Nexus 7 and other tablets
- Fixed text resizing issue where bank codes were cut off
- Improved stability for certain devices
- Version number in menu matches actual version number
- Fixed some audio issues
Download Uplink 1.0.4 (v1.0.4) (Android) APK