EasyRSS (Google Reader | RSS) 0.5.14
Current Version: 0.5.14
Requires Android: 2.1 and up
Category: News & Magazines
What’s in this version:
Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
EasyRSS is an unofficial Google Reader app for Android. It aims at providing the best user experience for users to read and manage Google Reader items.
- Sync with Google Reader
- Image downloading for off-line reading
- Simple swipe between starred/all/unread items
- Manage starred items
- View items by tag or subscription
- State saving & syncing
- Slide up & down to move between items
- Font size adjustment
Note: Google Reader account required
Why permissions android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS and android.permission.MANAGE_ACCOUNTS are needed?
EasyRSS need to acquire the Google accounts on your phone, to make it easier for users to log in.
Acknowledgement: Special thanks to @teki207 and @soyofuki for Spanish and Japanese translation.
- Fix re-start of the app when orientation changes.
- Fix bug in syncing (unable to sync sometimes).
- GPU acceleration support.
- Spanish support.
- Be able to save image to SD Card.
- Faster scrolling in viewing items.
- Fix bug in syncing when sync failed.