Rabu, 03 Oktober 2012

Android Apk ►My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android)

My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android)

Overview: My Debts Pro – all the debts are under your control!

Requirements: Android OS 2.1 and up

Market Update Released: October 3, 2012

Price: $1.50


LeVg2 My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android) mgbyu zpse0b8832e My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android)


https://play.google.com/store/apps/d…om.mydebts.pro


What’s New in My Debts Pro version 1.9:

Crash bug fixed.


My Debts Lite and My Debts Pro:

- Add money or things debts: you owe contact or contact owes you.

- Possibility of adding several debts simultaneously, save your time!

- Add you currency.

- View the amounts of all debts (you owe and somebody owe you).

- Work with contacts from the notebook and added by hand!

- Return whole debt or in part.

- Viewing options: by contact, by type of debt.

- Use the Help to master the application quickly.

- Send us a letter with the wishes and suggestions!

- Languages: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese.


MyDebtsPro:

- Make the photographs of the debts in kind, save your time for filling the test fields!

- Reminders: daily, monthly, yearly and once.

- Exports all debts.

- Automated import all debts from lite version.

- The history.

- Passcode protection.


All comments and suggestions please send us on an email (from an application “About” So we will be able to respond quickly and report you to what work was done according to your review!

Make MyDebts better together!



mxoghvdcbu zps7f02bc25 My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android) du2vywhb4p zps215d8110 My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android)


Download My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android)




http://ul.to/8o3xq29r/mdeb1.9.Android.zip

http://filedefend.com/4b28mrd0ij8r/mdeb1.9.Android.zip




The post My Debts Pro 1.9 (Android) appeared first on Megandroids.