Angry Bolt Widget v1.1.0
Requirements By Download Apk Files | Android Apps | Android Market | Androidappsel.blogspot.com: Android 1.6 or higher
Overview: Detect a power outage in your Home from anywhere in the world!
This widget can monitor any Modem/Router connected to internet. For example if you have internet at home you will be notified when that internet connection is lost. In that case:
- You have no electricity.
- Your internet provider cut your internet connection.
- Technically speaking this widget will monitor any IP address,URL, Domain name (ex: www.MyHome.com). That means anything connected to the internet. The monitoring is made through Ping and Port-Scanning to the given IP address (IPv4 only).
- In case of connection unsuccessful (you have to configure your modem/router) see troubleshooting section on: http://reefcentral.wordpress.com/201…idget-android/
- If you want to monitor an IP address always changing you can use http://www.no-ip.com . Some modem/routers have Dynamic DDNS service embedded. Use it and you have a behavior like fixed IP: http://www.cctvcamerapros.com/linksy…-dns-s/129.htm
Widget have 3 states:
- Bulb On: Conection ON.
- 50% Bulb On/Off : No internet connection on Android device.
- Bulb Off: Connection OFF.
- In any case you will be notified by the widget to save time and money.
You don’t need any computer connected to the internet for the connection be established, so you don’t spend energy.
- Add any Angry Bolt Widget to your Home Screen.
- Connect via wireless to the network that you want to monitor and click on “1: Get my Ip Address”. (In case you don’t have wireless you can access towww.whatismyip.com with your computer, get your Ip address and type it.)
- Click on “2: Test connection”. Test with wireless and with 2G/3G/4G data connection. In case of both successful you can monitor the this Ip address anywhere in the world =)
- In case of unsuccessful see troubleshooting section on our website, you have a solution
- Type the label of the widget.
- Set the interval of time that the application will monitor the network.
- 2 widgets(1×1, 1×2);
- Works with same reliability as the paid version;
- Simple to use;
- It’s completely free =)
- Fix de vibration issue on some phones when notification alert is received.
- Improved stability and connectivity when using some 3G networks;