Requirements By Download Apk Files | Android Apps | Android Market | Androidappsel.blogspot.com: Android 2.2+
Overview: GeoLog saves the sensors data (gps, accelerometer, compass, etc.) of your device to a log file
GeoLog saves the sensors data (gps, accelerometer, compass, etc.) of your device to a log file
and calculates the coverage of the site.
The coverage is the ratio of the track covering area to the area of the site.
1. Writing of sensor data of your device with a configurable period of record
2. Simultaneous viewing of multiple logs and sites on the map.
3. Creating PDF-report, which contains two maps with selected tracks and sites, coverage data, and the author’s name.
1. Managing Search and Rescue (SAR) operations, such as Civil Air Patrol.
2. Logging of sensors for post-processing.
3. Reporting on inspection of the site.