HaxSync – 4.x Facebook Sync v2.5.0
Requirements By Download Apk Files | Android Apps | Android Market | Androidappsel.blogspot.com: Android 4.0+
Overview: HaxSync allows you to sync your Facebook friends and Events with your Android 4.0 device!
This gives you an experience similar to the Google+ one, complete with status-updates and high-resolution contact images in the People App, Events and Birthdays in your device’s Calendar.
READ THE FOLLOWING LINES OR YOU WON’T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!
How to use:
1.) Go to System Settings => Accounts & Sync (Android Settings, not Facebook App Settings).
2.) Click “Add Account” => HaxSync.
3.) Confirm Authorization
4.) Wait for HaxSync to finish syncing.
5.) You should now see your Facebook contacts in the Android “People”-App.
What’s in this version:
* All-New Contact Manager (accessible via Contact Settings) featuring:
* Easy interface to link/seperate Contacts
* Manual synchronization
* Manual cropping
Requires new permission so it doesn’t interfere with the sync
* Synchronization of Event Attendees
* Birthday Sync in Contacts is now optional
* Synchronization of “firstname.lastname@example.org” e-mail addresses. (Required for Contact links in Event Attendees; optional, disabled by default)
* Workaround Notification can be disabled now
This app has NO advertisements